What do you look for in a medical aid scheme? Is it a trusted industry brand name with a solid history and high levels of solvency; affordability; strong membership numbers or high service levels?
Medihelp is one of the largest medical schemes in South Africa and continues to deliver on all these aspects, and more. Consider these compelling reasons to join the Medihelp family:
• There are six main medical aid products from which to choose – from an affordable income-based network option to a comprehensive benefit option with private hospitalisation and insured day-to-day benefits, there’s a benefit option to suit you
• Members only pay for the first two kids – If you have three children or more, choose our Dimension range benefit options and save on your medical aid premium.
• Freedom to choose your doctors and hospitals within or outside a provider network – The Dimension range and Medihelp Plus offer members a choice of day-to-day healthcare services for GPs; physiotherapists; clinical psychologists, and other healthcare professionals, are concerned. Medical aid members of these benefit options also have access to all private hospitals in South Africa.
• No overall annual limit for hospitalisation – this also applies to day clinics; sub-acute facilities; private nursing and hospices (certain procedure and/or condition-specific limits might still apply).
• ER24 – Should you ever need emergency transport, you’re in the safe and capable hands of ER24. In an emergency, simply dial 084 124.
• Preventative care benefits – In addition to your day-to-day benefits or savings accounts, you also have access to a number of preventative care services, such as routine health tests; immunisations and pregnancy consultations; benefits provided through our Health and Benefit Booster on the Dimension range.