Being a student is exciting, but can also be challenging at times. You’re studying hard while juggling a part-time job. You want to let your hair down and relax, but you’re aware of making irresponsible decisions. Life can be tough, right? Having good, affordable medical cover can help ease some of the stress.
Momentum’s Ingwe option is specifically tailored to students, and covers private hospitalization as well as a host of day-to-day general medical requirements. At only R455 per month it offers bang for your bucks, and is easy to apply for and use. Here’s what you need to know.
Do you tick all these boxes?
• You are a full-time registered student at a South African tertiary institution
• You’re over the age of 18
• You earn less than R750 per month.
What you get for under 500 bucks
• Unlimited hospital cover and emergency transport services
• One casualty visit per year
• Unlimited doctor’s consultations and medicine (subject to prescribe medicine list)
• Cover for chronic conditions such as diabetes
• Two specialist visits per year
• Cover for specific x-rays and blood tests
• A network of dentists and optometrists to choose from
• One free health assessment a year.
Click here for more information on these benefits and conditions that apply. [Read more…] about The best South African medical aid for students 2021